Pumkin, trimmed and cut into chunks 200gm
carrot, peeled and cut into chunks 100gm
Onion, peeled and coarsely chopped 50gm
Celery, trimmed and coarsely chopped 50gm
Chicken stock 1.5litre
Butter 10gm/ 2tbs
Garlic 3 cloves
Bay leaf 1
Dried mixed herbs 1tsp
Black peppercorns 1 tsp
Milk, low fat 50gm
Salt 1/2 tsp
1. Heat butter in a heavy pot, add onion and garlic cloves, saute for 1/2 mins
2. Add the pumkin, carrot, celery, bay leaf, mixed herbs and blackpeppercorns.
Stir-fry for another 2 mins then add the stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for half and hour.
4. Remove and blend the mixture till smooth and set aside,
5. In another heavy pot, melt the butter then add flour and stir over medium heat
for 2 mins
6. Gradually add the blended mixture while stirring concurrently to prevent
7. Bring to boil. Add seasoning and milk then serve hot with bread
# 160c if want to bake pumkin 20mins
# bake bread 130 for 20 mins