Big Thanks follow mummy

Monday, 11 November 2013

OAT MEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIEZ

This my girl Eka do. Last week she off day and stay.at home....I.ask her to make for me this cookiez... I take from Recipegirl blog.... it so.nice so.crunchy.... yum yum
Come let see the ingredient:
1 1/2 cup butter. (300gm)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large egg
1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
All the dry ingredient:
2 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp b. Soda
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
4 1/2 cup rolled oat
2 cup chocolate chip
How to do, it so easy: 
Add all dry ingredient together in one bowl
Butter and all the sugar mixed in the mixer until fluffy
Add eggs one by ones mixed again then add vanilla essence mixed well
Add the dry ingredient use sodden spoon.. Mixed well
I ask my girl to use ice cream scope so can get the same shape
Tray wipe with a little bit of butter then scope the dough on it arrange a bit far
Cause this cookies will expande...... Bake 180 for about 20 mins
Wallah Oat Meal Chocolate chip cookies
It soo crunchy not soo sweet just nice
I ask Eka to make it big... So just take one enough.... Hehehe
But her brother say it so good 1 not enough...:)D

1 comment:

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget