Pumpkin [cut into thick strips] - 300gm
Salted egg yolks - 3
Garlic, finely chopped - 1
Chilli padi, chopped - 1
Curry leaves - 1 small sprig
Unsalted butter - 2tbsp
Evaporated milk - 4tbsp
Sugar - 1tbsp
Pepper - 1/2tsp
1. Deep-fry, bake or steam pumpkin, drain well and set aside.
2. Mash salted egg yolks and set aside.
3. Melt butter in wok, add curry leaves, garlic and chilli padi. Stir-fry until aromatic.
4. Lower heat to medium and add salted egg yolks. Keep stirring until it "bubbles"
5. Add evaporated milk, followed by seasoning.
6. Place the pumpkin on plate, pour the sauce over, serve hot
Recipe by: Chef Brian & Daniel @ CGH.com.sg