Big Thanks follow mummy

Friday, 25 January 2013

PHOTO SHOOT 4 ANNUAL REPORT' 12

During the photo shoot session @ my dept, for our annual report..... hehehe
yok see some shoot..... ^-^
me with my girl Jina  & my boy Eddie Lim...... 
with my another girl Biji Paul.......
before photo shoot soooo meriah...... all sebok dengan phone
shoot sana shoot sini.... me 4get to bring in my phone,,,,, :)
kita hear dolu lah taklimat dari my prices Lina yg membelakangkan camera ni
this year she & Vic incharge of our annual report..... 
every year soooo hapenning during photo shoot.........
only our dept je ade annual report picture group in our report agak nya.....hehehe
sempat roll call lak after that........ hehehe
nanti will update the real picture 4this  year......:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget