Big Thanks follow mummy

Saturday, 12 January 2013

CSSD BIG FAMILY DINNER @ SAKURA DOWNTOWN

This is our dept. team building for this year, boss idea..... hehehe
jempot mamam
we been here...... ^-^ hehehe
we all like it so much....... let see some shoot...... ^-^
with my kiddos..... hehehe
mummy luv u all
this our dept lanang ........
CSSD big family with my our beluv boss & staff nurse
non stop we pose every where
with my beluv EN from India
arrange how to get every body in......!!!!
have lucky draw.....  boss pick the number.... mummy give the prize..... hehehe
wow Jerry boy win.......
Sulaiman also win...... hehehe
my beluv Staff Nurse sherly also win win..... hehehe
oooi mummy also win.... hehehe ^-^
joyce also win..... soooooo happy
wow my beluv SN Rhoda win a movie ticket....... 
Eddie also win.... apo ko bondo ni besar seh pezen dia hehehe
oooi TK also win.......
mummy still want inside the frame...... hehehe noty mummy
happy moment with staff nurse Ida lee & my boss
see so nice
see we all NTUC member....... ^-^ have discount tau.... show yr card @ cashier
come let see the foody.......
BBQ choose choose......
yum yum
japanese shushi........
my first plate..... yum yum
all the cake.... yum yum
fruit corner mummy luv it
jelly can eat here but can't bring home .........
yum yum cheese cake
this my 2nd plate...... hehehe only for me!!!!!!!!!
this my 3rd plate soooo yummy.... hehehe
mummy, moon & sulaiman the only malay in our department......
[my princess not in lak....] ada date with hubby...... ^-^
my beluv kiddos .... luv U all ^-^


oooi dah kenyang.... dia buat peraduan ape tu...... siapa nya yg paling buncit... ke!!!!
see my praj sooo prety mum 2B .....:))
mummy with my beluv girls & Rodolf
after that we come here
with my beluv CSSD family
With my beluv boss & Esther ......
time to play..... hehehe ^-^
mummy the campion hehehe all my ball masok longkang hehehe
but the  best family day ever....
thank all... it so happening.... :)D
my prize.... unwrap it and this soo cute thanks boss me luv it...... :))D

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget