Big Thanks follow mummy

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

@ MY BELUV SIS HOUSE ANA MATIN

Come let see same shoot
At my beluv sis house see the flower , it a gift from her friend during Raya
from other  angle
this my bro buy from his friend shop
 @ Joo Chiat Complex
$90 Sing Dollar
see the big vase from Kampong, mummy also have one
luv yr creation Brother..... hehehe
soo sweet mummy luv it 
see so simple but nice
mummy luv it
hehehe just testing my new toy .......
nice ye the picture .........
tQ big big sis your house jadi tempat my photo shoot..... hehehe :-)D

2 comments:

  1. salam mumsie....shells in d vase..sometin' new..but nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam kak Nik, but for my brother mohd, is his trademark
    Ade je something unik @ home, nanti next visit mummy
    Update lagi ........TQ :-)D

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget