Big Thanks follow mummy

Friday, 26 October 2012

GUESS WHO CAKE...... HEHEHE?

YUM YUM try guess which ones is mine & which ones  is daddy cake?
Who  correct  mummy will give ice cream cake.... hehehe :-)D
****************
VERSI BAHASA MELAYU
YUM YUM cuba teka yang mana satu kek mummy & yang mana satu cake Daddy ?
Siapa yang betul mummy beri ice cream cake... hehehe :-)D
cuba cuba cuba
this heavenly chocolate ice cream cake ......yum yum yum
*****************
sedap betul lah tak leh cakap ni chocolate ice cream cake..... yum yum
this from Hdasz ice cream cake again.....
******************
this last year cake 
Cake fm the girls, Hdasz ice cream cup cake  yum yum
yum yum mummy luv it ice cream cake again...... hehehe
mummy dia on diet so she give tini mini cake
but around 6 pcs
TQ ye mummy luv yr cake....:-)D

3 comments:

  1. teka ye :)
    atas skali kek daddy..
    yg bawa tu kek mummy..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mummy ni hantu chocolate ..... cake mesti chocolate... ice cream pon mesti chocolate... minuman pon berchocolate... hehehe Milo, ovaltine, hot coco ... hehehe
      asal ada coco warna chocolate ke brown ke, mummy like.... hehehe :-)D

      Delete
  2. Good day! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after looking at many of the posts I realized it's new to me.

    Regardless, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking
    back regularly!

    Look into my weblog - easy diets that work

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget