Big Thanks follow mummy

Monday, 6 August 2012

ALHAMDULILAH......HEHEHE :-)D

This oven share a lot of memory with me...... sad sweet bitter ...... sooo sayang mummy with this thing.
during my kids very small mummy not working..... so want to help daddy ....... mummy do some baking n sewing..... that time very difficult but we can get through...... alhamdulilah
Stay @ SG with 4 kids n 1 year one not easy..... 
but now alhamdulilah all grow up n start working.......

this is the first oven that my late father gift to me... after i move to my own house...... even bought for me the ingredient to bake ..... my sibling bough for me the material for sewing my kids baju for raya.... oooo thanks brother n sis, hanya allah saja lah yg akan membalas budi baik my sibling n mom n my late dad amin amin..... al fateha for my beluv dad.....

that time the whole world..... got economy crisis gitu..... all the big company been close that include hubby company....... he don't have proper job for 2 to 3 year..... only we both know what happen.......
alhamdulilah we get through all dugaan nye....... :-)D sentementel lak mummy hehehe
terkenang masa lalu......hehehe  
My beloved oven yg banyak menbantu me dah Beribu ribu beranika kek lapis Dan berjute cookies yg me bake dlm nye sampai uzor dia ta boleh Di ubati lagi
This hadiah Dari my girl Cher for me bday. Thanks Cher I like it. Nanti yr bday mummy bake something something 4 u k
Waiting for me to bake ape ye the first experiment in it?........hehehe
Alhamdulilah can wrap up thank Cher .... Yr gift produce so many items I luv it... N luv u 2
Me takot. C cookies n my luv one chocolate ni ..... Takot termakan terlebeh .... Nanti tertambah lak lomak Kat badan den ni..... Hehehe baik me tapaukan my kids bring Kat  Ward ke school ke. So tak lah den ter ter ter .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget