Big Thanks follow mummy

Saturday, 4 August 2012

A DAY JB WITH B N MY GIRLS 22 MAY 11

A day JB with hubby n my girls.....  today 22 may 2011. Thanks B, remember the day...... :-)D
It my Bday n our anniversary..... He alway 4get it !!!!!!
This not our ......... It belong to my sister in law, she n family not in SG .... So ask my hubby to look after..... So accidentally my both girls not working this week end..... So we plan to go to JB. Mummy luv JB if go without my family member also mummy will go..... I am the tour guide for my dept frd ........ They mostly Chinese sooo ..........:-)D
Mane lah my hubby nak bawe nak dokat dua jam dlm krete ....... Perot pon dah main musik ni.....,..
Dah nak sampai
Ni lah dia destinasi kite today..... Makan makan at desaru hubby belaje  me..... Time aceh hubby .... Luv U .... Hehehe
Ni dia bakal di korbankan...,. Hehehe
Ni dia cir ketam bakal santapan.... Hehehe
Ni dia cik lobster bakal kene makan yum yum
Ni cik tahu yum yum
Ni ketam cili yummy
Ni cik roti sooooo lembot yummy
Ni cik ikan kukos yum yum.  Sodap ......
this shot dari cher camera
cik udang look yummy dari cher camera

me n my udang
this my missy staff nurse @ Changi General Hospital......

ayah n missy
this my Cher teach @ St Anthorny Secondary School
chinese tea for my hubby..... hehehe bila lah B u pandai minom chinese tea......!!!!!
my hubby with cik udang
the kolam they keep all the udang ikan n ketam hidop maseh moving lagi
this the restaurant Jade Garden......;-)D
Cher ask daddy to stop..... she want to take picture .........
wow so  nice.........
ape lagi hubby n me jadi object dia
me n hubby

corner @ Plaza Kota Raye  hantar baju ke tailor.... mummy dah ta ade mase nak jahit...... hehehe

parking at top of pasar semi
my girl missy like to send her baju here..... 
the tailor Mahmood very nice n friendly guy...... :-)D
he indian muslim malaysian.......
 mummy bring my material...... n bought some more at the taylor shop
it a very nice pinky punjabi set....... hehehe 
all daddy paid 600RM over for mummy
 4 top 2 bottom n one pinky pujabi set n 2 set for missy top n bottom with material..... soooooo hehehe. next time will come again ye Mahmood....... :-)D

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget