Big Thanks follow mummy

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

MY DAY........HEHEHE

"SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN IBU mama doa kan panjang umur murah rezki semoga ALLAH beri kesehatan yg baik inshak ALLAH apa yg IBU doa dan apa yg IBU cita cita kan semoga di Kabul kan ALLAH Amin Amin Amin mama love u ALLAH love U2"
the msg above petikan do a dari my beluv sister, Mama Mida, actually after me get married N have kids, my family call me Ibu........ but after me work @ CGH n get a lot of friend Non Singaporean , mummy ask them to call me mummy, cause me the only old anty, then so my blog pon tukar jadi mummy......hehehe....(:

This is the gift from my son, mummy bising kat dia don't buy for me anything just DOA kan yang mummy harapkan dari my kids n family.....
 but like it so much
this my second collection of BABY G , hehehe TQ son me like your gift so much


2day saturday 26 May 2012 mummy work halfday that why can gi kai kai @ Geylang......... dah lama tak mampir ke Geylang Serai this my favorite hot spot tau........hehehe  mato terpandang this broach butang so mummy teros fall in love ..... hehehe , ta ape jatoh hati kat benda alah ni, daddy ta boleh marah ye......(: mummy teros beli lah...... if ade butang yang lagi  besar lagi mummy suka......

Early bday & anniversary  give......hehehe my girl Cher , give this....... bday give she say...... Thanks Cher ..... mummy luv your give...... thanks so much


She know that her mum luv chocolate sooo much.....hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget